Tuesday, August 26, 2008

An Unwanted Email!

Following is an excerpt of an email addressed to me by a student:

Sir take my salaam, This is XXXXXXX from XXXXXX. Sir I am so much willing to know my final marks . . . . . . . . . I have also one request to you sir. My expected grade is B. If I get a grade something below B then I have to retake it because I want do major on XXXXXXX. Plz sir I don't want to retake it because I learned XXXXX very well. It will be disaster for me if get a bad grade because my CGPA is poor and it will impact hardly. I know sir you don't like these kinds of request. But I have no other way to say. Sir I need your help and ensallah I will do well in next XXX courses. You are my only hope plz don't deny me sir. Plzzzzzz Give me at least B grade to continue it otherwise I will fall in trouble. . . . . . . . . . . Plz forgive me if I had done anything wrong to you. I am looking forward to your response. Thank You.


I want to warn all my students to be very careful not to send such emails/requests. Such an act may affect your grade negatively.

No comments: