Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Eid Greetings & Extra Office Hours

Your marks are available in the following link. Marks in RED indicate make-up exam scores. Please verify whether your marks are recorded correctly. If not, please contact my Teaching Assistant, Mr. Tarek @ 01911-143-523. Thanks.

Marks

+++++++Previous post++++++++++

I am planning to be there in my office on the 19th December, 2008 (Friday) from 9 am to 11:30 am. If you want you may check your final exam scripts. Keep on checking my blog. I am about to post the marks here shortly (within today!).

+++++++Previous post++++++++++

Eid Greetings to all of you.

I am planning to be in my office on the 13th & 14th of December, 2008 (SAT & SUN) from 10 am to 1 pm. If you are interested to see me please come by.

Thank you.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sir,today is the deadline for our FIN254 project submission.But can I mail it to you any time today or is it necessary to mail it within your office hours today?

Anonymous said...

Sir,
When can we know our project marks?The project's 10 marks is 10% of our grade right?

Anonymous said...

sir i was absent for 3 days and not 1 day.

Anonymous said...

sir
in chapter-8,problem-17 it is mentioned that the issue will pay a $10 annual dividend in perpetuity, beginning 10 years from now. does it mean D10=$10 or D11=$10? what is the answer for problem-9(chapter-8)? I know this question is completely inappropriate, but still is it $446.24?

Anonymous said...

sorry sir, I made a mistake in calculating. Is $50.75 the answer to problem-9( chapter-8)?

Anonymous said...

sir how can we solve problem-19 of chapter-7?

Anonymous said...

sir when we calculate the future or present value of an annuity and we need the annual rate of return, which rate do we have to use? APR or EAR?

Anonymous said...

sir in chapter-6 for problem 24 we use the periodic rate right? but for problem 25 should we use APR or EAR? unless it is stated in the question that we are comparing between two investments, we are supposed to use APR. is my concept correct?