Wednesday, April 1, 2009

FIN254 Project for Spring 2009

Please download all the resource files from the project folder available within the FIN254 folder link above. Same resource files are also available on the resource drive accessible from the on-campus computer labs. Please follow the instructions available in a word document available along with the resource files. 

Send the completed project files (six files in total: five excel files for five assigned instruments and one word document file for the short report with your findings) to both of my email addresses (To: imran.edu@gmail.com, imran@northsouth.edu) as six attachments by the due date 19th of April, 2009 (Sunday). That means you may send your completed project earlier if you can finish early.

You should use the following format for the subject of your email (FIN254 Project 091; your name; id; section). Before sending me the email please recheck your data and files minutely. I won’t be able to accommodate your request of accepting a modified version next time. And please don’t send me multiple emails to make sure I get it!

Please wait at least one day for email acknowledgment from me as a confirmation of my receipt of your email. If you don’t receive my acknowledgment by one day then resend the email to me and notify my TA. Please keep checking your email frequently around that period because I will send you an email if I find significant problem in your work/files.

If you have any question then you may see me at my office or send me an email or post it in my blog. Please READ the above instructions carefully before sending your project as email attachments. Check your work carefully before sending it to me. I would not be able to accept a modified version second time.  

Thank you and wish you best of luck for the project.

No comments: