Sunday, September 6, 2009

Final Marksheets!

I made the final marksheets available in the folder links above. Please look for mistakes and let me and/or my TA know if you find any through email. These marksheets would be used to submit the final grades tomorrow (10th of September, 2009). So, please tell all your classmates about this. This is important.

By the way, B1, B2, and B3 are regular exam bonus points (the difference between highest mark and 100) for Mid 1, Mid 2, and Final exams. Make up exam (marked in red) takers are not eligible for these bonus marks.

SB stands for the special bonus points got from the last question of the final exam paper. For ACT201 students, this has been added to the worst exam marks. For FIN254 students, this has been added to the final exam marks, as final exam weight is the most. This special bonus has been added to Mid-2 score if someone's score is more than 100 if added to the final exam score, as total cannot be more than 100.

A.M1, A.M2, AND A.F are post-bonus adjusted marks of mid 1, mid 2, and final exams. EC stands for Extra Credit 1% resulted from the student profile you emailed me at the beginning of the semester. Abs is the number of missed classes.

Thanks.

+++++++++ Previous Post +++++++++++++

I am almost done checking the final exam scripts. I am planning to upload the marksheets today in the evening* after recording the exam scores. Please check back for updated marksheets. If you want to check your scripts, you may visit my office. I will be available in my office from 11 am to 1 pm every day for 3 days starting today.

FIN254 students who are yet to get my acknowledgement email after sending your project files, please contact my TA (phone number available in the project instruction document) immediately. Updated marksheets with project scores will be available tomorrow.

Thanks.


No comments: