Thursday, May 24, 2012

Inspiring Words!

Following are some inspiring words, received just half an hour ago, from a past student of mine. I just thought of sharing them with all of you in hope of inspiring a few more!

Assalamualaikum sir. Sir, I did my fin254 with you in Fall 2011. My name is Axxxxx Axxxx. Sir that was my 3rd semester in NSU. Before that I was a below average student. I didn't get any good grade in any of my courses. It was all my fault. I never believed in myself. I always thought I would not be able to have a better result. But I got my first A from you sir. It inspired me so much that I got A in two courses in the following semester. Now I expect much more from myself. I got back my lost self confidence. Hopefully I will be graduated with a good cgpa from NSU. Sir I am so much thankful to you. I know it would have been impossible to get an A without your co-operation and helpful attitude. I truly admire you sir. You are xxx xx xxx xxxx xxxxxxxxx of NSU. Always keep me in your prayer sir.

No comments: