Saturday, September 27, 2008

Eid Greetings and more…

I wish all my students a very happy Eid holidays. Enjoy life with a decent limit. Don’t get carried away. Stay attached to your studies, please. The semester just started, you are not even half way to the semester!

ACT201 students: Please read as much as you can and practice chapter-end problems to have an extra edge in class. This is a very good opportunity for the non-accounting background students to make themselves familiar with accounting terms and procedures. And don’t forget to bring the 1st assignment!

FIN254 students: Although the 2nd assignment is yet to be given formally in class, I am making it available now to help you practice for the coming exam. It includes questions 13 to 16, 26 & 27 from chapter-end questions and problems of chapter 3. Please read the chapters thoroughly and practice more and more questions and problems to be ahead in the game.

Best of luck to all of you.

Eid Mubarak.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings to you to sir. Enjoy a happy eid.

Anonymous said...

Eid Mubarak to u too sir

Anonymous said...

Sir,
This is Muntasir. (fin 254)
I am interested in the part time job. Plz me let me know & soon I will contact with you.

muntasir.xz@gmail.com

Thank you.