Friday, September 5, 2008

Grades!

Dear students:

A lot of you showed concerns to know your grades. According to NSU policy, I cannot post the grades, the department can. I submitted your grades to the department. Now it's upto the department how they will inform you your grades.

If you are very desperate to know your grade from me, just let me know your details (nsu id, full name, course with section, and your email address). I can share the unconfirmed grade with you. The reason I am calling this unconfirmed is that the department still reserves the right to revise the grade until they share it with you.

Thanks and best regards.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Imran,
I want to know my FIN254 Grade .

Id: 062 281 030
Name: Abu Usuf Md. Rashedul Amin
Course : FIN254
Section : 10
Email add : Aminshakil@yahoo.com

Can you please reply me with the grade ?

Bye
-Rashedul Amin

Anonymous said...

Sir
I would like to see my unconfirmed grade.

Name : Sahedi Akhtar Khan
Id : 081-122-030
Course : ACT201
Section: 15
Email : el.dinu@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the co-operation sir. I wonder why the department is delaying so much! The next semester is just about to start.
Sir,are you taking any higher level course except fin254? I am willing to take classes with you.

asif h khan said...

dear sir,

I would like to know my unofficial grade, i calculated it and it comes B+ but i would still want to be sure....my details are below:

Asif Harun Khan
ID# 071113030
FIN 254, Sec-10
Email: asif23_88@hotmail.com

Could you please let me know my grade.

Anonymous said...

Dear sir
I received no further reply about the job that you mentioned on the blog. I guess you were busy preparing the grades. I am very much willing to take the job. Therefore, if you consider me eligible, please send some sort of details.

With best regards
Mushtahir Aziz rahman
Email: anondo@live.com